Friday, June 22, 2012

Day before Midsummer's Day

This Friday is a holiday in Sweden. I won't be doing any trading tomorrow. At least I hope I'm away celebrating Midsummer's Eve.


But today I took one trade in the evening, and that gave me 60 pips in just a few minutes. 
That was a TWADJ trade. 

60 pips, 2220 SEK



Start: 25 000 SEK
BR Now: 37 838 SEK




Since the 4th of June, my BR has increased 51,4%. I have not been trading excessively but more keeping it at a moderate level. I've had 12 trading days - 10 winning and 2 losing. That's about 83% wins. I don't think I can keep that level too long, but anywhere above 70% is really good. 
Now for the good recalculating... I don't like it, but it might be easier now that I only have to increase it 50%. 
One pip will now be about 55 SEK. 
Exciting times! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews