Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A positive feeling

I have an idea that this will be a very good autumn. 
There was a little more movement yesterday in the evening, and I can see that the market is coming back to normal. Slowly but surely. 

Today I also had three trades with TrendFX. 
1). It didn't start out so good, and bounced off a resistance going several days back. 
2). Well, the signal came for a System 2 (so I'm pointing it out), and I reentered, ignoring the strong resistance. And that was a good thing. It burst like a rubber band, and 85 pips was a fact.
3). During the same time, almost, Brent's Oil showed some movement. 



1. -20 pips, -1600 SEK

2. +85 pips, 6 800 SEK

3. +39 pips, 3120 SEK

Start: 25 000 SEK
BR Now: 85 843 SEK
It is time to level up. I now have 120 SEK/Pip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews