Friday, September 7, 2012

A quickie

I must say that I like trading with Oil, Gold and SP500 better than the Forex pairs. They move more. Of course the Risk is bigger, but the win have more potential. 

Had an AUD/USD-trade today. 10 pips risk, and gained 10 pips. 
A win is a win is a win, as they say, but I still feel that I perhaps should have double my stake on the pairs. 
Then again, the spread isn't much better on some of them, so the risk seems a bit bigger. 

Well, here is today's trade. I left it since NFP drew nearer. 


10 pips, 1 200 SEK






Start: 25 000 SEK
BR Now: 89 203 SEK










2 comments:

  1. Ooooooohhhh, bet you are sorry you closed that one out Tomas:)

    Cherkhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;)

    Well, there were signals for gold as well, and it rushed 300 pips.
    But I will never stay in on NFP. If it goes the wrong way, you won't get matched in closing...

    I'm just crazy, not stupid. :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews