Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A word of caution

As you all know, there is a presidential election in the US today. We know it and the market knows it. Depending on news on how the election goes, the market will react. It doesn't give us any real rules to follow since the market can be more irregular than it normally is. 

 We also had a rush for about half an hour which was a bit bigger than it usually is. It is always a good idea to be cautious after these rushes. I never trade using a candle before the rush as part of my divergence. In fact, I ignore it completely. 

 But that is just me. You should ask Nick about it if you wonder anything. (No, he hasn't said anything about it to me.)

Please comment below. I spent hours adding Facebook-commentary. :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews