Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Final trade with calculation

Well, today my lateness was a problem. I missed the first, winning, trade, and took the second, losing, trade. I knew it would even out.

If one is critical and reviews the losing trades (which one should), the volumes was quite low and the Divergence was a bit tricky. Anyway, stay out of low volumes. Lesson learned, I hope.

-19 pips, -3 420 SEK



Start: 25 000 SEK
BR Now: 127 963 SEK

That's an "interest" of 411,9%. Just a tad more than one can get by having money on the bank. 

Now, did I have 100% per month? 
No, I was compounding every time I increased 50%. 
The interest for each month was as follows: 

Juni:
  61,5%
Juli:
  25,2%
Augusti:
  18,3%
September:
  15,4%
October:
  24,4%

Now, that isn't so amazing when broken down. 
That's it for this time. The blog continue, but this example of money doesn't. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews